Monday, November 7, 2011

Poor Baby!

Yesterday, we went to Furman to let Mills feed the ducks. The kids loves ducks. She was having a great time feeding ducks and just hanging out being cute as seen below.



So, we went to leave and we stopped to play with some sweet doggies. One of them licked Miller right in the face, which she loved. She was crying in the car, but we thought she was just tired but when we got home, the poor baby girl's eye was almost swollen shut. It was pitiful.






I did what any good mom would do-completely freaked out! And then I gave her some Benadryl (which made her drunk and caused her legs to continually fall out from under her as she was toddling full speed, which was hilarious) and the swelling went down. Could she be allergic to dog spit? I guess we are headed back to the allergist. This has not been a good week for eyeballs in this family.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I used to babysit for a little girl who's eye did that when she was bitten by a mosquito. I hope she's not allergic to dogs!

    ReplyDelete