Tuesday, November 1, 2011

14 Months


For Miller's 14 month photo shoot, we were able to capture a few of her current favorite activities.....


showing her belly



getting in and out of her car




and being generally uncooperative for photo ops.

I know that you probably don't care, but I do, so I am going to list the words that she says right now. They mainly start with "b" for some reason.

ball-her favorite
bow-my favorite
banana "bababa"
bunny "bun"
mama-hardly ever, and pronounced like "mamaMA"
dada- all the stinkin' time
duck
quack
shoe-"shhhhhh"


She also says something resembling yes, which sounds like "sssss." That is all I can think of right now. I am sure Fred will let me know what I forgot!

Right now, Miller loves being outside, hug-attacks (we got a note from her teacher that she is "lovingly aggressive"), eating, and drinking milk. She is mildly obsessed with milk and would prefer to have a cup of milk hanging out of her mouth hands-free at all times. She still only uses a straw cup and won't use a sippy cup. I tried to send it to school and make her teachers deal with trying to make her do it, but they were on to me and asked me not to send it anymore. Oh well. Isn't that what I am paying them for? She can also point to her head, belly, nose, ear, foot, and eyes. She would also love to point out these body parts on anyone else who is willing to let her. She is in a really fun stage right now, and pretty much just hangs out and plays. I think we will keep her.


No comments:

Post a Comment