Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

I have never blogged out of chronological order before, and it is kind of stressing me out, but I am going to go ahead and cover Halloween and I will have to get back to some other stuff later. I think. At least I plan to. Anyway, Halloween....

We started off on a bad note with Millypants in a crabby mood and mommy waiting at the doctor for an HOUR AND A HALF with flippin' pink eye. Ridiculous. It was 5:45 when that stuipid doctor walked in and said, "I guess you can see that we are running..." At which point I interrupted with, "Yes, you are running AN HOUR AND FIFTEEN MINUTES behind and I am MISSING HALLOWEEN. Now, I have pink eye, let's do this!" I really don't understand why they make four appointments for the SAME time. Call me crazy, but last time I checked, ONE doctor can only see ONE person at a time. But this is all beside the point.

Once I got home and we got Miller to the pizza portion of the evening, our little cheerleader was as happy as could be. Kid loves some pizza.





We did not take her trick-or-treating. She hung out in the driveway and handed out candy and was really stinkin' cute putting one piece of candy into each kid's bag. It was fun times. Due to my stupid eye and the idiot doctor's office, here is our best attempt at a family picture. Thanks to our neighbor, Stephanie who stopped mid trick-or-treat to take pics for us. Unfortunately, we were not very photogenic. Mommy has pink eye, baby has food all over her face (and a hilariously giant belly), and daddy just looks very surprised for some reason.



Oh well. These things never go as planned.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! That family photo is amazing!! Feel better soon (what is it with you and pink eye?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is still the cutest cheerleader ever!

    ReplyDelete