Monday, August 9, 2010

First Day of School

Today was the first day back to school (for teachers, not kids) and I am EXHAUSTED. My ankles are HUGE. I can't believe that I am only going back for 5 teacher work days and then not going back till November. I was looking at my roster and thinking how sad that I won't even be there for these little guys first day of Kindergarten. How sad! Oh well, for now I am just trying to make it through this week without going into labor so that I can have everything ready for my sub and my assistant.

I would like to have this baby on Monday. I can make that decision and follow through with it, according to this ridiculous book:

Ina May's Guide to Childbirth [Book]

There is some true hippie craziness in this book, people. Apparently, while in labor, I can simply tell my body what to do and it will do it on command. That is going to come in really handy AFTER the baby comes when all I have to do is say, "Body, lose 30 pounds. Stomach, get flat." I might give that a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment