Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Push Present

I am a big fan of the idea of a push present. I thought the husband might need some help selecting something, so here are some ideas. I will conveniently divide them into two categories.

1. These gifts would be appropriate for a short, easy labor....

Peridot Drop Earrings in 18k White Gold
Miller's birthstone (assuming she makes it until August) will be peridot. I am not a huge fan, but I do think these earrings from Blue Nile are nice!

David Yurman Women's 7mm Prasiolite Petite Albion Earrings

Of course, I think we all know I would rather have these from David Yurman. They aren't technically peridot, but they are green (and they match my ring.)

Tory Burch 'Miller' Logo Thong 9 M

You might be thinking that shoes are a bit non-traditional. Well, that is only because you don't know that these are the Tory Burch MILLER thong. Yes, they are Miller's namesake shoe! And look how pretty! Too bad they don't came in baby size!


2. These gifts would be appropriate for a long labor, C-section, or anything that makes me hyperventilate....


Obviously. And it would be nice and safe for the baby.


Maybe a new car is impractical since there is really nothing wrong with my car (other than the Dr. Pepper situation), so a trip to Peter Island would be nice. We can bring the baby. I think the sooner we start taking her there, the more likely she will want to get married there. If you think of it that way, it is really a money-saver in the end as we will likely spend much less on a destination wedding. I'm just sayin....



3 comments:

  1. You crack me up! I got roses after my C-section. I should remind Charles of this. This also counted as my first Mother's Day present since she was born the Friday before Mother's Day. I think I'm feeling like I got a raw deal. Well, except for the cute baby. :) Hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely hilarious! I hope that you are surviving! Not much longer... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the peridot earrings...but then green IS my favorite color. Good luck with the birth!

    ReplyDelete