Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Grrrrr.....

I am apparently not very good at this blogging business. I haven't had anything to say for a few days, because most of what I do have to say is negative and I am sure nobody really wants to hear (read) my complaining. However, I am going to complain about a few things anyway, because it is my blog and I can do what I want! So, here goes...

1.I am getting pregnanter (I know that is not a word) and Practice Baby is getting heavier and that is not a good combo. My back is killing me and he has been crabby and refuses to be put down. (He is asleep right now.)I only have a few more weeks with him though, and I am gonna miss the little guy! I guess Practice Baby will be replaced VERY soon with Real Baby! And nobody is gonna come pick her up at 5:00 each day-scary!

2.I am also a major stress ball about getting ready for Miller. This won't shock anybody, but I want to bleach my entire house and all its contents before bringing that baby home! I also want everything to be completely organized. I want meals in the freezer, lesson plans made through November for my sub, and basically anything Miller will need for the first year or two of her life purchased and put in its place. Anybody want to help with all that?

3.Fred is going out of town for work a lot lately, and I am absolutely sure that I am going to go into labor while he is gone. I am just a positive thinker that way.

And there you have it. Feel free to comment with words of encouragement. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there!

    P.S. Growing up when Reggie Miller played for the Pacers meant that "It's Miller Time!" was a constant chant/slogan/etc. I need to dig you up a tshirt or sticker or something with that on it!

    P.P.S. I love how your sarcasm comes through in your writing :)

    ReplyDelete