Saturday, January 15, 2011

5 Months Old!




Wednesday was Miller's 5 month birthday. She celebrated her birthday by learning two fascinating new tricks!

Miller is now officially able to hold her own bottle and roll over from her back to her stomach.

She has also been enjoying some crazy lap gymnastics.

Just in case any doctors are reading this, she has gained over a pound since her 4 month check-up and is weighing in around 13 lbs, 9 oz. Yay for weight gain! (you'll probably never hear me say that again.)

In other news, this kid has the most bizzaro sleep habits. She sleeps like crazy at night. She went to bed at about 6:45 last night and is still asleep. It is 8:05. (Yay!) However, she does not seem to want to nap for more than 30 minutes at a time. (Boo!) Oh well, I will take night sleep over day sleep any day.

Miller (and mommy) are adjusting to baby school. Even though she only had to go for a day and a half this week due to the snow, her teachers said she had great days. Hooray. I think she is quickly becoming their favorite, just as I knew she would. I also think that wearing her bunny hat yesterday really bumped her up a notch over the other babies in cuteness points.


PS- This is absolutely NOT what she wore to school. I am just illustrating the cuteness of the hat. This is the crazy outfit we bundled her up in to go on a walk in the snow. It included two sleepers on top of each other. Poor kid couldn't move.

PPS- For some reason, Blogger is blurry-in my pics. I don't know how to fix it. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment