Thursday, November 25, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Since Thanksgiving will be officially over in just a few hours, I am getting super excited about Christmas. I can't wait for Miller's first Christmas. I am ready to put up our tree, buy new monogrammed stockings, make cookies with Miller helping from the Baby Bjorn, and order our first official family Christmas cards! I am also excited about taking pictures for them with our awesome new camera. I think that I would like to go non-traditional and do blue and brown or green and brown cards. I just like brown. I realize that this is a little bit of a wierd color choice for Christmas cards and I thought I might have a hard time finding them, but Snapfish actually has lots of options and you can search the cards by color so it was really easy to find them. Here are some cards that I like. (Disclaimer: If you think you might be receiving a Christmas card from us this year, then you should stop reading here lest you ruin your surprise!)

This is a cute green one. I also like that is says "Merry Everything!"

How cute is this owl? I bet nobody else will send you an owl-themed Christmas card.

And this brown and blue one is pretty. I really like the brown/blue combo.

They also have lots of really cute options in normal Christmas colors that you can check out here.

Merry Christmas Card Shopping!

1 comment: