Sunday, November 21, 2010

3 Months Old!

I am waaaay behind on this post, because Miller turned 3 months old on November 12th. I seriously need to look into quitting my job so I can have time for important stuff, like blogging. But I can't really do that or I won't have money for important stuff, like eating. Too bad. Anyway, here is Miller's 3 month update:

Miller is finally starting to think about not hating her life, so that is good. She smiles a lot and hardly ever screams in our faces anymore. She goes to bed at 7:00 every night, and she has slept through the night for six nights in a row now. (Hallelujah, praise Jesus!) She can roll over from her stomach to her back, and she can raise up her whole head and chest when lying on her stomach. Her motor skills are very advanced, obviously. She is finally ok with taking a bottle. She loves her playmat, her mobile, seeing how much of her hand she can get into her mouth, and (I don't know where she got this from) looking at herself in the mirror. She also enjoys spitting up on people and then smiling about it. She is very cute, as you can see.



No comments:

Post a Comment