Sunday, January 26, 2014

Taking It WAY Back...

I haven't blogged since fall. I haven't had a whole lot of time, obviously. So, right now while Fred is making dinner, Bo is sleeping, and Miller is practicing forward rolls on a stack of pillows, I'm going to start trying to catch up. I have to go in order or it drives me crazy, so I'm going back to October.

First, we went to Sky Top to pick apples. It was our first big outing as a family of four, and it was freezing!  Bo was all bundled up in the Bjorn and slept the whole time. Miller was a little cranky because she was so cold. Then she burned her mouth on some HOT chocolate. Fortunately, an apple cider slushy and a doughnut saved the day. Those doughnuts! They are so delicious AND they don't have eggs in them. After Sky Top, we went to get pizza in Flat Rock. I guess that's become tradition. It was good times! Here are some pics.

Picking apples with Daddy.


I wanted a picture of her in a tree like I got the year before. No dice.

 Bamboo forest.


How tall this Fall? I'm still only 5 feet-same as last year. Darn.



Yay for apples! By the way, she doesn't really even like apples. 

No comments:

Post a Comment