Sunday, April 7, 2013

Long Time No Blog

I haven't blogged since September, so I'm gonna catch this thing up to speed real quick. We're about to cover about 6 months in about 30 seconds. Ready?

Halloween- Miller was the cutest little Olivia the Pig ever. She was so cute that she got to be on the news during our neighborhood parade. Also, she got to go to Boo in the Zoo and trick-or-treat with her buddies, JJ and Alyssa. This was really her first introduction to candy-"canny"- and she has been in love ever since.


Thanksgiving- This picture has nothing to do with Thanksgiving, but this is what we did that day. We played on the playground at Mommy's school and went to CC's for dinner. 


Christmas- Miller appeared in her first school Christmas performance and sang (screamed) Jingle Bells, Where is Santa, and Jesus Loves Me. She was terrified of Santa but warmed up to him later in the season. The only thing she wanted for Christmas was "chocolate cookies." She got some Oreos in her stocking to fill that request along with a princess castle, a giant bear, a cupcake set, and some big girl panties. Santa took all of her diapers to other babies and,she was potty trained. It was easy as pie. 




There you have it. All the major holidays that you've missed. Also, somewhere in there, Mommy got knocked up. Baby # 2 is a BOY, which I am still in shock about, and he'll be here around August 13th. 





1 comment:

  1. omg! so I saw on FB that you updated the blog and thought I should come check it out. I thought it was only the first post (zoo) but I kept reading. SO glad I did. I LOVE how you just threw in that little aside: oh and Mommy got "knocked up"!!!!! LOL you are so crazy! I'm so glad we're related - i mean kinda. :)

    ReplyDelete