Sunday, September 23, 2012

2nd Birthday

Well, it has only been about a month and a half since Miller's second birthday and I am just now getting around to blogging about it. I haven't written thank-you cards yet either, so if you are waiting one one, I am sorry. Things have been a little crazy around here. Anyway, Miller loved her party. She had a great time and behaved amazingly well for an over-stimulated 2 year old. Here are some pics.


Birthday Girl with Daddy.


Sometimes mommy needs two glasses of wine....at the same time. 


Family birthday pic. 


Blowing out her candles. 


Eating yogurt instead of the egg-free cake mommy made. 
(Which kind of tasted like cornbread, so I don't really blame her.)


Memama, Miller and E Baby. 

There were actual people at her party, but we don't seem to have a whole lot of pictures of them. Plus, I never know if other people want me to put their kids on my blog. I did not get a group shot though-maybe next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment