Wednesday, April 25, 2012

San Diego

So, I have come to the conclusion that I am a really bad blogger. This is my attempt at getting back on the wagon. Or something. I don't think that expression really applies here.

Anyway, I should warn you that this post is not directly related to Miller in case you want to stop reading. It is about San Diego, which is where Fred and I went over my Spring Break. Miller stayed with her Memama in Columbia. We missed her a lot since this was our first time away from her  for any length of time, but we all lived to tell about it. We stayed in Pacific Beach, which was a little random. We went to the San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park, where I almost perished due to hunger and a lack of dining options that were not inside museums. We went to Coronado, saw the seals and shopped in LaJolla, and drove up the coast visiting Del Mar,and Laguna Beach. I ate all of the avocado in California. If you are ever in San Diego I want to eat at The Mission. And I think you should get the breakfast quesedilla. I had it twice.

You should probably also eat at Cafe 222. We had peanut butter banana french toast (as seen on Best Thing I Ever Ate.) Holy Moly.

 Here are some random pictures from our trip.

Coastline. 

We did not see Kristen Cavaleri or anyone. Not even Lo. 

We definitely paid like $8 to climb down some stairs into this cave. Random. 

Sunset Cliffs. Pretty.

SD was fun times. It was a little cold though. It was 90 degrees in Key West, which was our other vacation option. Oops. Maybe next time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment